Dear Post-O-Level Students.
If you currently have the following Questions:
(1) Which subject combination to take in JC?
(2) What is H2 or H1? Take 4 H2s or 3 H2s? What is H3?
(3) What is Indicative Grade Profile?
(4) How do the local universities compute your A-Level Score?
(5) How to excel in H2 Math, Physics, Chemistry, Economics or General Paper?
then you are highly encouraged to attend our specially prepared TALK on JC Subject Combinations on Sat 31 Jan at 6 pm. ADMISSION IS FREE.
Details as follows.
Date: SAT, 31 JAN 2015
Time: 6.00 pm – 7.30 pm
Venue: BLK 644, BUKIT BATOK CENTRAL, #01-68, S(650644).
(Our location is just a 3-min walk from either the Bukit Batok MRT station or the Bukit Batok Bus Interchange. Buses that stop along the roads surrounding our location are numbers 157, 178, 66, 506, 173, 174, 176, 187, 985. Buses services which terminate at Bukit Batok Bus Interchange are 61, 77, 106, 173, 177, 189, 852, 941, 945, 947)
Our experienced JC Tutors as well as two current JC lecturers will be there to answer your queries.
You can REGISTER for the talk by sending your <NAME><”TALK31JAN”><No. of people coming> via SMS to 97860411.
For any queries, don’t hesitate to call 65694897 or 97860411. THANK YOU!